Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Achievements

I am a very driven person when something that I really enjoy doing comes my way. Since freshman year I decided to become a Physical Therapist. I enjoy helping people feel better and meeting new people and getting the chance make a difference in someone’s live. I take joy in knowing that the profession I will enter into will both be a delight and a challenge. I was a second year Athletic Trainer this past school year; I was involved in a great amount of incidents involving students at my high school. From helping someone remove stitches to cleaning up blood from a broken nose I did it. I became someone who has grown in the field of medicine and can only go up from there. I lettered in athletic training and I am very proud to have been able to have had the opportunity to learn the sports medicine field.

No comments: